Civic Online Banking customers can now enjoy mobile banking. Currently the only charges that apply to Mobile Banking are data charges incurred from the wireless carrier. Mobile Banking may be used to check account balances, view recent transactions, receive alerts and transfer funds between accounts using your mobile phone or device.
How do I enroll for Mobile Banking?
- Log onto your online banking
- Go to options
- Complete the Mobile Banking Enrollment
- You will receive a text message with your one-time password.
- After you have enrolled simply go to the Mobile Banking Website: https://mbi.ebankhost.com/942M log in with your User ID, 4 digit pin and one-time password to access all your account information.
* You will receive a new one-time password after each log on for security purposes. A Civic Bank can also help you enroll, by calling 615-515-8000.